• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

h3 headlights

Lewiz VenomH3

hello folks. I am working on a conversion kit for H3 headlights. it will allow any 7Inch headlights to be installed by any one with almost no modification. I need a set of headlights to practice with.
the picture is of my set already modified. my kit will be a much easier install. thanks
c1bc345c3a9be308a183e3ba67264ae7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

KristianH3

I dont have a spare headlight but once youre in production how much do you think it will be or an estimate of a price?

Lewiz VenomH3

somewhere around $80.
includes a set of the mounting bases and hardware.

Lewiz VenomH3

working on getting all parts together. il get back to you soon

humvee

Same here. Wouldn't spend crazy money to get these on my 3, but I think your outlook on the final price hits that sweet spot.

Edit: My hummer is sick and will be down for the next month, would be happy to send my lights your way, but we'll have to talk logistics from Doha, Qatar.
If you have a friend here at the base goin home near you any time soon, I could pass them on to him.

Last edited:

Lewiz VenomH3

think by the end of the week. I should have my 1st made. should be in production soon

RamRod

think by the end of the week. I should have my 1st made. should be in production soon

Nice Work, I just pulled my OEM headlights off this weekend - but it sounds like you managed to track down a set.

PM if you still are look for some.

awalsh

I'm also interested and maybe you can come up with better foglights lol

There's were once some good options out there, one guy used to make the brackets to put leds in place of factory but fell off the forums. Something like this may appeal especially to rid yourself of halogens if that's the goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk