• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New Member/ owner from Houston Texas

Shortbus

Happy New Year everyone!!!
Just wanted to say hey and thanks for such a great tool for us all to connect and help each other when problems with our trucks arise. Can't wait to meet some of y'all.
For my rig I am debating lifts because mine will be used on the dear lease and dirt road access tracks mostly.:whaa:

Shortbus

I added one pick to my garage...Its a 2007 H2 SUV Black on Black, bone stock with 70k original miles (one owner) got it for 22k from a dealer here in Houston. I am not sure which package it is (may need some help there) The only chrome on it is the standard factory wheels, brush guard, and stepup tubes. It has the dvd based nav system. I would honestly give the deuce 9.5 out of 10...The labels on the buttons show no wear (rare for a GM product). I wanted to replace my Silverado with a HD 4x4 with plenty of room. Test drove 3 H3's (lux,standard, and an Alpha), an FJ Cruiser (no power, or room), and a couple Wranglers (no room even with 4 doors and they cost 10k more for less towing cap.) Going to try to get up to the lease this weekend if I'm off, see how it crawls up 45 degree inclines.

Shortbus

received_1749424351812933[1].jpegIMG_3362[1].jpgIMG_3366[1].jpgIMG_3364[1].jpgThese are the pictures I took at the dealership to send to wife.

Last edited: