• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

FS: H3 A-Pillar Gauge Pod

Ron46

Capt.
Hey guys, I have for sale a brand new a-pillar gauge pod that fits two gauges. It was custom made and I bought it a few years ago, but I never got around to installing it. Let me know if you have any questions. $225 obo

s!ApPC4pWPITT4o3zQzAbVsUH8mB5O
https://1drv.ms/i/s!ApPC4pWPITT4o3zQzAbVsUH8mB5O
https://1drv.ms/i/s!ApPC4pWPITT4o31z9fgbAG_rTh1i

Hunner

I do fiberglass on boats but seeing this guys work I just had one built while I concentrated on bigger projects.

Having trouble posting more than one picture and cannot delete one. Guess sometimers is setting in considering the hundreds I posted before Photopucket trashed everything. Guess the little picture icon in the choices at the top cannot handle more than one?

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    443.2 KB · Views: 306
  • image1cr.JPG
    image1cr.JPG
    575.1 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:

Hunner

I can add this is well made and fits nice. I got oil pressure and tran temp gauges. Do to other activities and trying to find the right parts I have delayed connecting then sensors. When I had the transmission rebuilt I got to use a friends shop that did the rebuild.

I used the block that goes in before the oil filter to tap the pressure.

On the tranny we installed a fitting in the pressure port on the drivers side. I used an adapter to move the sensor our of the flow of fluid. Suggested by the gauge company.

Still have to connect to the gauges but got the wires run.

These are the maker of the pods gauges. I bought the same brand.
image1cr.JPG

Last edited: