• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2018 Black Sheep Week Moab - April 1 - 7

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rick and Bebes, you guys were listed as staying at the Outpost so I didn't think to call on you guys. Last year you said something about getting a condo but I thought you were going to be in Neo's spare bedroom. Sorry.

bebe

"All vehicles are welcome - Hummers, Jeeps, Rovers, Scorpions, RZRs, etc."

Toyotas still welcome?!? And maybe Ol' Goats?!?

If you guys need a lift -

totes ma goats.jpg

bebe

Rick and Bebes, you guys were listed as staying at the Outpost so I didn't think to call on you guys. Last year you said something about getting a condo but I thought you were going to be in Neo's spare bedroom. Sorry.

No worries David....I figured we'd get a condo instead since I may need to hog all the internet :)

LagunaH1

Sounds like there is real interest in running the Mohave Road. I’m sad to say that time ran away from me between the first post in this thread and now. Moab is right around the corner so I’m thinking no later than mid late May for this. Thoughts anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RamRod

What kind of comms. Will we use on the trail?

I have CB, UHF & VHF just don't know what to bring

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JPaul

I need to out mine in the Alpha as well because of this. It would be nice to start switching to GMRS though. Nicer radios and they are far more compact on average, and if you factor in the necessary antenna size, GMRS wins hands down for compactness.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Battle Rattle

The Texas jeep boys will be running pritchett canyon on tuesday. We'll also be heading out to the maze district in canyonlands for an overnight on thursday/friday. Yall are welcome to come along on both runs.