Welcome to the H4O - HUMMER 4x4 Off Road.
    Low Profile
    Thanks

SAS H3 For sale!!

This just popped up:

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/...412800562.html

Alright why is the price so low? You could price a stock 2007 with 95k for that price. You would think this guy would take some pictures of the solid axle and suspension.
    Last edited by Acer4LO; 12-06-2017 at 11:53 AM.

Street Tire
    Thanks
    Price is about right. Once you chop off the original suspension you've just narrowed your resale market down to a very small group of people. Still needs some work and some new tires. I'd probably offer him 10k and expect to sink a few more into fixing or correcting things, like silly grab handles mounted on the hood.
    09 H3T Alpha/Adv- |Rancho on 37's and 4.56 |Tuned |Gobi Stealth |Starr Hid |Thor Bumper |Arb Snorkel |Airdoc |UCP |American Roll Tonneau |Arb Compressor |Katzkins |Kenwood |Too many Led's

Low Profile
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxx View Post
    Price is about right. Once you chop off the original suspension you've just narrowed your resale market down to a very small group of people. Still needs some work and some new tires. I'd probably offer him 10k and expect to sink a few more into fixing or correcting things, like silly grab handles mounted on the hood.
    I get you there. I just would figure this guy would try to recoup some money he spent on the SAS by seeing if anyone would bite at a higher price. Still don't get why the ad is so vague. Dosen't list anything to specific about the swap and doesn't show pictures!!

"Like Nothing Else"
    Thanks
    FYI, that guy is on here at 07 custom, here are couple of his threads

http://www.hummer4x4offroad.com/foru...gs-change-haha

http://www.hummer4x4offroad.com/foru...ou-all-updated

If i recall, that build wasnt without its problems, also it has a leaf sprung front axle.
    Last edited by cgalpha08; 12-06-2017 at 11:33 AM.
    -2009 H3 Alpha/Adv
    -2008 H3 Alpha-RIP

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cgalpha08 For This Useful Post:

Acer4LO (12-06-2017)

Low Profile
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cgalpha08 View Post
    FYI, that guy is on here at 07 custom, here are couple of his threads

If i recall, that build wasnt without its problems, also it has a leaf sprung front axle.
    Oh yes I remember this rig! Didn't recognize it at first. The guy who owns the truck hasn't been on H4O in over a year. I get why he priced it the way he did. Didn't this guy have problems with this thing since he got it?
    Last edited by Acer4LO; 12-06-2017 at 12:04 PM.

"Like Nothing Else"
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Acer4LO View Post
    Oh yes I remember this rig! Didn't recognize it at first. The guy who owns the truck hasn't been on H4O in over a year. I get why he priced it the way he did. Didn't this guy have problems with this thing since he got it?
    Wouldn't be a bad starting point to swap in a 3 link and coils, factory suspension is already chopped off, IIRC he has some steering issues, but for the right price its like a done/halfway done SAS, and it already has a SOA in the rear
    Or you could keep the leafs up front and just fix what's wrong with it lol.
    -2009 H3 Alpha/Adv
    -2008 H3 Alpha-RIP

Low Profile
    Thanks
    Hmm, says its been deleted

'07 H3 LUX ___________________________"Like Nothing Else"

Mod/Upgrade List:
    OutfitterDesigns front diff. bushings | Leveled

Super Swamper
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,450 Times in 828 Posts
    Thatís the white Rhino. It belongs to a guy in Albuquerque. I know the truck well, and he has been flirting with selling it for a long time. Itís an Adv Pak truck with a Dana44 front axle. Itís a leaf-sprung backyard build...done before he bought it. He has spent the last couple years trying to re-do and fix many issues with the original build. Cool truck but it has some structural (frame) problems. He bought some THORparts ABS hubs a couple years ago to get the brakes working properly. It has a Toyota steering box and a janky heim jointed crossover system. It would be easier to start with a virgin, rather than trying to convert this one to a 3-link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 4speedfunk For This Useful Post:

Panzer07 (12-12-2017)