• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Big hello from Norway!

Norseman

Probationary Member
Hello to all members and hummer maniacs from Scandinava! As a big patriot I love the US, and of course I drive an american truck. I got an black 2003 H2, that Im very prod of and love to drive! There is not many H2 in Norway, so I sure get a lot of attention! About 800.000 Norwegians migrated to US in the 19th century, and Im happy to have some relatives in Oregon myself! Sorry my american-english is not perfect, but I hope you guys bear with me! ;-) Have a great weekend!

USMC_TOP

Hello to all members and hummer maniacs from Scandinava! As a big patriot I love the US, and of course I drive an american truck. I got an black 2003 H2, that Im very prod of and love to drive! There is not many H2 in Norway, so I sure get a lot of attention! About 800.000 Norwegians migrated to US in the 19th century, and Im happy to have some relatives in Oregon myself! Sorry my american-english is not perfect, but I hope you guys bear with me! ;-) Have a great weekend!

Welcome! I spent a little time in Norway in the 80’s near Narvic area. If I spelled it wrong sorry. Beautiful country you have sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk