• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS 2009 Hummer H3T Alpha For Sale Loaded!

BIGFRY77

We are currently trying to buy a new house so forced to part with my H3T, Asking $23,000 OBO

2009 Hummer H3T Alpha - Loaded with every option from the factory (located in SW Wisconsin)

Currently at 82,400 miles

Black on Black/Tan Color
5.3 V8
Offroad Suspension Package
Luxury Package
Locking Rear and Front Axles
Navigation
Leather Heated Seats
Back Up Camera
Sun Roof
Goodyear DuraTrac Tires
Roll Up Bed Cover
Bed Tie down rails with adjustable tie down points
Mobil 1 Oil - Service records available

Truck is in great mechanical condition, everything works as it should. You can drive it home anywhere you may live.
Exterior is in good condition no major defects, small scratch on top of rear door a couple small dents on roof.

I do have pictures that I can send to those who are interested. This is not a base model truck, this is one of the holy grail trucks that has everything you could ask for. Not looking to Trade for anything, no joy rides, Cash talks, BS WALKS.

https://madison.craigslist.org/cto/d/2009-hummer-h3t-alpha/6344297238.html

BIGFRY77

Pictures

passenger sd.jpgdriver sd.jpgfront.jpgrear.jpg

Flamingtaco

I'd be all over that if I didn't have to finance $13,000. I've got the full amount, but the wife says no :gaah:

That's a great price for an H3T. Nice looking truck, black, black, black, with a touch of *chrome*.

bebe

Not much, but I just realized I now own 3 Hummers lol.

ARB Bumper, Sliders, winch, roof rails, tune/chip, trans upgrade lol :)