• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Rausch creek wheeling

grod98

Went to Rausch creek over the weekend, thought I would share some vids and pics IMG_1137.JPGIMG_1139.JPGIMG_1141.JPGIMG_1144.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grod98

Yea I never wanted to use em from the beginning I'm always against them, but I needed a little clearance in the front. I had cut the wheel hard and punched it trying to get it sideways, it apparently had other plans

Big2dabank

It looks like the nuts on the spacer where it broke backed out some and caused play which lead to the failure. If you have to use the spacers, locktight is your friend, don't just rely on torque alone.

grod98

It looks like the nuts on the spacer where it broke backed out some and caused play which lead to the failure. If you have to use the spacers, locktight is your friend, don't just rely on torque alone.

I think your right but I think the lugs holding the rim started to loosen because some of the holes on the rim are reamedi was doing like 5-10mph and cut the wheel all the way to the left and punched it hoping to slide or something ( I don't really know) and it ripped right off

grod98

In that pice it looks like those two are backed off a little but it's actually how I cut the studs some were shorter / longer than others