• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hurricane Irma

Big2dabank

We are in Clermont, Fl and are hunkered down and ready for the storm. Track continues to trend with a westward shift, so everyone even remotely in its path, be safe in this monster storm and we will see you on the other side.

Simplelife

I'm holding it down here as well, I believe Naples is going to get torn to parts . And major flooding. But we are hoping for the best . The eye is 70 miles wide .. we will see what the coming hours will bring. God bless and be safe .

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Everyone be safe and stay high (as in above water level) and dry. [emoji482]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

cbetts

NERD!!!
My sister-in-law and husband are hunkering down in Fort Meyer. They are three blocks from the mandatory evacuation group.

Sent from my Pokémon GO appliance using Tapatalk

Simplelife

They are talking about serious storm surge : I live inland and we are thinking we will have 4 ft of water in our property. The h3 is ready and my 97 12v 4x4 has my welder ready for power

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
Prayers for everyone. I have many customers who have crews in south Texas and others headed to Florida to help get power on. Hope for the best for everyone.

Simplelife

I believe the eye already is leaving Naples , it was pretty windy blowing hard here in central collier . Power went out 2 hours ago. I hope it weakens . Where I'm at the road is like a river , but no roof tiles damaged or anything . Hope all is ok

Simplelife

Hey fellas , well we survived Irma in Naples , half the county don't have electricity . Bonita springs still has parts with 4ft of water , after the hurricane I ran my Miller welder for a few days at home , then my sisters power turned on we are currently with her. As for the hummer , my street and yard had maybe half way of the rim of water and some spots little over , handled it like a champ . I love this h3. But now my window switches make a buzzing sound and don't work , every now and then it will work

JPaul

They might have gotten wet, or the window motors did. Probably give it some to really dry out before looking at fixing them.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk