• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Need pictures of core support

Raxhunter

Probationary Member
Hi everyone,
I have a 2005 SUT that I recently had work done. He is a short list :) in May I had the water pump replaced (was leaking out the weep hole), a few weeks later a transmission, and some misc front end work. During the tranny and front end work the dealship mechanic mentioned that he thought maybe the water pump was leaking, I told him I had another garage install it and was under warranty. I took my h2 back to the other garage found that the radiator was leaking near the inlet. I had the radiator replaced and now my H2 runs warmer than usual over 210° and if I climb over any pass (Colorado living) the temp his 240°+.. the garage that replaced the radiator and I had a falling out after they refused to make sure the thermostat wasn't sticking or the radiator may be low flow, they said I have a blown head gasket, but I'm not loosing any coolant, nor am I seeing signs of bad head gaskets. What I did find is that next to the radiator there are flaps that help direct the airflow thu the radiator. The flap on the driver's side was just dangling, so my question or help is can some one post a pic of how the flap is to be placed? Ive looked all over the bet but can't find anything related...

Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited: