• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS Front Turn Signal LED's for H3 w/resistor kit

svxr8dr

Still sealed from Diode Dynamics Front Turn Signal LEDs for 2005-2010 Hummer H3 (pair) Color Switchback - Cool White (6000K) and Amber. Bulb Model HP24 (410 lumens) comes with LED Resistor Kit
Resistance - 6 ohm, 50W
$50 shipped

svxr8dr

I ordered this back in July, but ended up going IPCW LEDC-346S Platinum Smoke front signal lamps instead and time ran out for me to return them so they are sitting still sealed in the envelopes they were mailed in. Paypal is mlein @ hotmail.com

If you are local I'm happy to meet up with you Thursday too

Lewiz VenomH3

I ordered this back in July, but ended up going IPCW LEDC-346S Platinum Smoke front signal lamps instead and time ran out for me to return them so they are sitting still sealed in the envelopes they were mailed in. Paypal is mlein @ hotmail.com

If you are local I'm happy to meet up with you Thursday too
Im in Kansas

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

svxr8dr

No relay required as these are a [FONT=&quot]dual-filament design, along with an integrated controller chip in the bulb. The switchback bulb lights up white when your headlights are turned on, and flashes amber when you use the turn signals. When you switch the turn signal off, it reverts to white. [/FONT]

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
FYI, these might not work as well in an 06 with the turn signals as DRLs (I think that's the problem that H3ATHEN was having) but otherwise they should be great. I like their products.

svxr8dr

I assume they would be a brighter/cleaner yellow than oem. IMHO don't think one would get the full effect without clear lense