• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Craigslist 2010 Hummer h3t

Alpha X

If one batman symbol is good, thirteen must be even better. His earlier craigslist ad said "it has the only chrome rear bumper on an H3T that you'll find". I don't think anybody wants to find one of those. If it sold for a reasonable price, it's probably a nice truck once you remove the knick knacks.

Last edited:

Traxx

I couldn't even drive that home if I bought it, I would have it freighted in an enclosed trailer or simply die in embarrassment. On the bright side, after you spend 16 days removing batsignals, stickers and glue you would have a nice blank slate low mile pavement princess.

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Believe it or not, I have seen worse than that. H2's mostly, now that they have come down so much price-wise.

How bad do you think the underlying paint would be once you got all that crap off and what would be the best way to do it?

Never had to remove any of that **** myself.

Traxx

Goof off or wd40 takes all that crap right off followed by a good buffing or color sanding if there is fade. I can't imagine trying to sell a vehicle looking like that though.

DJW1442

Goof off or wd40 takes all that crap right off followed by a good buffing or color sanding if there is fade. I can't imagine trying to sell a vehicle looking like that though.

the guy said he had lots of interest in the truck and 2 people were trying to get financing for it last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk