• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

For sale 95 HMC4

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
Testing the waters. I have a 1995 H1 that I will sell. This truck mechanically and body are in great shape. The paint has some trail rash but no body damage. The truth has been driven from Texas to Utah many times and from Cali to Texas. The truck has less than 100k miles ans I would drive it anywhere. The truck has been a member of the Black Sheep for years and can be vouched for by many of the members who have driven it.
The truck has new injection pump, brakes new prop shaft bearing and u joints. New
left rear caliper . No leaks service up-to date .
All half shafts new or rebuilt.
New filters fluids and more. The ac compressor is new. The t case was rebuilt by Mike at Tustin. Most upgrades repairs have less than 2k miles on them.
The interior is decent but far from perfect all seats and door panels and dash pad good with no rips or tears. The dog house could use a repainted. There is no rust at all on this truck. The truck has iron paint that is very shiny. It does have scratches but most would buff out. The truck is green with black doors. It looks good. I have 17 inch hutchisons on it that are black powder coated. Has Predator d ring over the hood brush guard, Hummer Dans, light bar with lights warn lights mounted on brush guard and 12k winch. I also have a swinging spare tire carrier with spare. This truck gets attention anywhere you go and is reliable a on the road and off-road.
The truck has new ac compressor but needs a little work for the ac to work. The radio does not work and needs replaced. Other than that it is a good truck. This is not a street queen but a great all around truck. You can ask Alex, Neo , Bebe, 3 Hummers, Skippy and more about this truck.
Price with the Hutchison wheels is 25k. With steel wheels 23k. Truck is located in Dallas Texas.
Matt
254-495-6869

I forgot a few upgrades. Elephant ear power mirrors like on newer trucks. Knee room upgrade on passenger side. CB radio and antenna. New upgrade steering box. 2 inch lift. There is more I will remember but these are all good upgrades.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    475.6 KB · Views: 215
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    525.6 KB · Views: 214
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 196
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    569.8 KB · Views: 207
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 200
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    696.7 KB · Views: 216
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 204
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
I posted this first on H4O because I am an original member . In the next few days it will be posted other places.

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
This was the first day he got it I think (Prior to the rats and craw-fish scent).

He had just stolen those doors off another H1.

:)

2f23279e.JPG81a52d24.JPG0375fcd5.JPG

Last edited:

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
Testing the waters. I have a 1995 H1 that I will sell. This truck mechanically and body are in great shape. The paint has some trail rash but no body damage. The truth has been driven from Texas to Utah many times and from Cali to Texas. The truck has less than 100k miles ans I would drive it anywhere. The truck has been a member of the Black Sheep for years and can be vouched for by many of the members who have driven it.
The truck has new injection pump, brakes new prop shaft bearing and u joints. New
left rear caliper . No leaks service up-to date .
All half shafts new or rebuilt.
New filters fluids and more. The ac compressor is new. The t case was rebuilt by Mike at Tustin. Most upgrades repairs have less than 2k miles on them.
The interior is decent but far from perfect all seats and door panels and dash pad good with no rips or tears. The dog house could use a repainted. There is no rust at all on this truck. The truck has iron paint that is very shiny. It does have scratches but most would buff out. The truck is green with black doors. It looks good. I have 17 inch hutchisons on it that are black powder coated. Has Predator d ring over the hood brush guard, Hummer Dans, light bar with lights warn lights mounted on brush guard and 12k winch. I also have a swinging spare tire carrier with spare. This truck gets attention anywhere you go and is reliable a on the road and off-road.
The truck has new ac compressor but needs a little work for the ac to work. The radio does not work and needs replaced. Other than that it is a good truck. This is not a street queen but a great all around truck. You can ask Alex, Neo , Bebe, 3 Hummers, Skippy and more about this truck.
Price with the Hutchison wheels is 25k. With steel wheels 23k. Truck is located in Dallas Texas.
Matt
254-495-6869

More pictures to come

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
Truck does have upgraded a/c and I have a certified diesel mechanic who will go over the truck this weekend to verify condition.