• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Just picked up a SUT! I have a question about tire sizes

ENASNI

I've looked through about 14 pages and the best advice I can find about how big I can go is 37x12.50

Will any modifications need to be done to run those on a bone stock sut with air bags? I rarely have went off road in my H3 (still have it) so I don't see myself taking the sut off road much. I just want a nice compromise between on and off road.

The tires on the sut are shot so I plan on ordering a new set of 5 in the next couple of days.

Cardodger

I would first look and see how old the tires are. Every tire has a week made and year. I bought my SUT in January and it had the original tires. I literally just put new tires on yesterday. IMAG0266.jpg they are 325 60 R20 about 36" tall.

Big2dabank

I ran 37" tires for years with 4.56 gears and was very happy. My last set of 37s were the Goodyear MTRs with kevlar and they were my favorite tires. I decided to upsize to 38s and the Goodyears were way to pricey, I am currently running 38" toyos on my SUT and I absolutely love them. I don't have a lift, only a leveling kit and 4.56 gears.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited: