• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Whats your dream truck?

Enter Hummer

So whats that one truck that you cant live without? The one that you've been thinking about ever since you saw it. The one that keeps you up at night. The one that, when you see it rolling down the road, you die a little inside because its not yours.

Mabey you don't own it. Mabey you do own it.

Btw, cars and motorcycles are welcome too :)

My dream truck is a manual, straight axle 1st gen 4runner. I would pay over asking price for a truck like this :
IMG_1123.JPG

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I always wanted a K Blazer. I considered buying one as my first car, but was talked out of it with the obvious rust in it that went all of the way through the center console/storage. Definitely wasn't a SoCal vehicle.

awalsh

Diesel F250 on 40s [emoji848] one day lol but always wanted a sas h3 so one day also..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acer4LO

Definitely the USSV Rhino XT which is based off the GM's Hummer Hx concept. Even though this is an exotic vehicle, it has the chassis of a JKU giving you access to a huge number of aftermarket parts. In a sense it probably is better since GM looked like they were going to make in front and rear independent suspension (If I'm not mistaken). However from an aesthetic aspect, GM's concept is a lot nicer. Take a look here if you haven't seen it before: http://new.usspecialtyvehicles.com/xt

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Loved my K5 but dream truck was an H1 from the day I first saw one. I've had a few but the dream isn't over.

Last edited:

scoreh3

What would a great dream play truck would be an Unimog . Not so much a daily driver , but as an off-road play toy ! That would be one of my top picks as a toy ! I know a guy that has a couple and they are FUN !

Panzer07

I'm a humble man I want an h1 an alpha but id settle for any really...love them ever since I was a kid, or my current H3 with a 6.6 duramax, Allison, and Dana 70's eventually will get there and have it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Puckrobber

Always wished I could go back in time and get a late '70's (probably '77) International Harvester Scout SSII 4x4, w/345 c.i. V8 engine & automatic tranny. Loved that vehicle ever since I saw it in the Burt Reynolds movie "Hooper". Been an IHC fan since then. Some of the best vehicles ever made, IMO. :horns:

skeptic

I don't really have a dream truck, and I'm certainly not kept awake at night thinking about it, but the closest I'd come to this would have to be a Rally Fighter.

Hunner

I'm driving mine! Alpha H3

Before that was my 1995 Dodge 2500 Cummins big pump with 4000 rpm springs, custom throttle plate, blocked waste gate, cranked up and running a triple lock torque converter, which sits patiently waiting for it's next mission.

woodwardsh3

My first choice would be a new 0 mile h3 alpha . Second choice would be a 1978 Black & white dodge macho power wagon 360 v8 long box. I owned one when I was 19 and sold it. Really wish I still had that truck.

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
I have had many dream trucks over the years but that's what heppen when you get older. Started when I saw one of the early crew cab duallies my brother had. I have had a bunch of them. I fell in love with the H1s but could not afford one. Bought an H3 then a 2 and now have had my H1 many years.
It is leaving me to go to a new owner his dream truck next week. It will be a sad day but a new beginning. We will see my new dream truck soon.