• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Jeep bling

Enter Hummer

Has anyone else seen a recent increase in jeep bling? All of a sudden all the jeeps I see have the exact same chrome the hummers came with, the same chrome they all give us a hard time about.

Chrome grilles, handles, nerf bars, rims, fake stick on air scoops :giggle: now Im giving jeeps the look of disgust!

Is this just a local thing or is it a national epidemic?

woodwardsh3

I seen a 2018 or 19 jeep under manufacturers como, I could see they have round led headlights looked like it had 4 leds in each headlight. They even had the door handels covered up. Ill bet they were chrome.

lowtrac

I don't hate on Jeeps in general, but I do poke a little fun at what I call "aftermarket for aftermarket's sake." For instance:

https://www.spiderwebshade.com/

Let me take the top off my Jeep, then replace that top with a much crappier version held on with bungee cords because the sun is really hot with the top off.

Enter Hummer

This is what I've seen a lot of...

IMG_0981.JPG

One of these days Im gonna accidentally puke all over my dash because of these :giggle:

Last edited:

4speedfunk

A buddy of mine just bought a new black JK...immediately added a lift, wheels, tires, bumpers, tube fenders, and every possible ghay-a$$ doodad that he could find on the internet. It has to be a $60k Jeep. I see him putting around town all the time, and I've invited him several times to go wheelin.

Nope. It might get dirty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Panzer07

JKU's have become the new mid life car. For the record,I get my Jeeps Dirty.View attachment 22428View attachment 22429
I've seen one of those jeep, the one I saw it waa nicely built sitting on what look to be 35"s and a decent amount of lif...it was missing the front fenders guessing they were working in something since the reaer ones were custom made for what i saw...in order to fit the 35"s

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bowser-II

YES!

Chromed JK' are getting very popular around here. Still mostly grill inserts window trim and the like. However yesterday in Baltimore I caught a glimpse of a mostly chrome wrangler, probably a TJ but I could not really tell. I think it was sporting a stance... No pics because I was driving.

Lots of pretty Jeeps in the mud Atlantic, and all this lonely mud...

awalsh

I see em all the time in NJ, nice fat chrome rims and street tires lol oh don't forget about the stock jeeps with halos and light bars