Welcome to the H4O - HUMMER 4x4 Off Road.
    Low Profile
    Thanks

New Build Thread Section

Well, I dont know what everyone else thinks about this section but I think its a bit disorganized.
    By disorganized I mean there's random builds in random orders, in one word, ugly. Perhaps if you can organize it by years and/or models like the link below (different forum I know)

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/3rd-ge...directory.html

Would like to hear what you guys have to say.
    Last edited by Enter Hummer; 06-12-2017 at 12:57 AM.

'07 H3 LUX ___________________________"Like Nothing Else"

Mod/Upgrade List:
    OutfitterDesigns front diff. bushings | Leveled

Baja
    Thanks
    Well, considering most of the builds in the "Builds" section are H3's, and they only made them for 4 years, and there's not really much difference between the various years (aside from 3.5's in the 06/07's and 3.7/5.2 in the 08-10's there really isn't any other difference worth noting), I'd say it's not worth the effort. There's only a handful of H2 builds thrown in there, and then there are some non-H3 builds which I guess could be moved to the "Jeeps, Rovers, and other Rigs" section. There's also some threads that really don't belong in there at all that could stand to be moved, but other than that, it's pretty cut and dry.

Only a handful of those build threads are updated with any kind of frequency, so it's not hard to follow along with them as they go, the rest haven't been touched in a long time, so if you read through em once then you're done. Most of the threads aren't all that long either, maybe a few pages on average, most of which tend to be comments.

Really, a lot of cool stuff was in the old "what did you do recently" thread in the H3 section (it was a couple hundred plus pages long I think, so that took a really, really, really long time to go through), but unfortunately that was lost in a hack last year. The build threads have some cool things, but honestly a lot of them don't really have much in them. Hummer forums are never going to be as active as the gazillion Toyota forums that are out there, so I don't think it's necessary to be as OCD as those guys decided to be about organizing a mere 10 pages of build threads that you can read through in an afternoon, if it even takes that long.
    2008 Victory Red H3

My build log

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils." - General John Stark

N1JPA

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JPaul For This Useful Post:

Enter Hummer (06-15-2017), RamRod (06-15-2017)

Super Swamper
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Well, considering most of the builds in the "Builds" section are H3's, and they only made them for 4 years, and there's not really much difference between the various years (aside from 3.5's in the 06/07's and 3.7/5.2 in the 08-10's there really isn't any other difference worth noting), I'd say it's not worth the effort. There's only a handful of H2 builds thrown in there, and then there are some non-H3 builds which I guess could be moved to the "Jeeps, Rovers, and other Rigs" section. There's also some threads that really don't belong in there at all that could stand to be moved, but other than that, it's pretty cut and dry.

Only a handful of those build threads are updated with any kind of frequency, so it's not hard to follow along with them as they go, the rest haven't been touched in a long time, so if you read through em once then you're done. Most of the threads aren't all that long either, maybe a few pages on average, most of which tend to be comments.

Really, a lot of cool stuff was in the old "what did you do recently" thread in the H3 section (it was a couple hundred plus pages long I think, so that took a really, really, really long time to go through), but unfortunately that was lost in a hack last year. The build threads have some cool things, but honestly a lot of them don't really have much in them. Hummer forums are never going to be as active as the gazillion Toyota forums that are out there, so I don't think it's necessary to be as OCD as those guys decided to be about organizing a mere 10 pages of build threads that you can read through in an afternoon, if it even takes that long.
    **5.3**
    2009 Hummer H3T Alpha
    4 Rancho Lift, 37x12.5x17 BFG A/Ts, Method "The Standard" rims, Magnuson Supercharger, Magnaflow exhaust, 40" LED light bar, 9'' round LED spot lights, SnugTop, Thor Parts bumper w/ swing out for full sized spare, Hidden 9,500 lb Superwinch, Custom Sliders, UCP w/ Thor Parts skids, Custom bed cage

www.ministryofadventure.ca

Baja
    Thanks
    Well maybe if I had one I'd remember that.

I was only off by 0.1 liters anyway.
    2008 Victory Red H3

My build log

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils." - General John Stark

N1JPA