• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 Clearance lights

givip

Probationary Member
I'm new to the forum and of course I come with a problem. I just bought a used 2006 H3. On the roof just over the windshield there are 6 studs that are mounted into the roof. Research tells me that those are for the clearance lights or a factory 2 light bar. Does anyone know where to get either? There is a well used one on EBAY for $895 and that seems like a rather high price. Anyone with any ideas? Help! Thanks.

High Five H2

I'm new to the forum and of course I come with a problem. I just bought a used 2006 H3. On the roof just over the windshield there are 6 studs that are mounted into the roof. Research tells me that those are for the clearance lights or a factory 2 light bar. Does anyone know where to get either? There is a well used one on EBAY for $895 and that seems like a rather high price. Anyone with any ideas? Help! Thanks.

Close to $1,000 is about right for those clearance lights. They are hard to find and everyone wants a set. I wouldn't bother with the off-road lights, either. I have them and they are mediocre at best. I'd get the holes filled if I did it over again.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Not sure if there's going to be an easy solution here. The off road lights may be easier to find than the marker lights. Or find a body shop to fill in the holes and paint.