• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Possible new H3 owner from Washington

Puckrobber

Hello all! New lurker here. I'm possibly going to be joining the ranks of the Hummer faithful as an H3 owner. I'm talking with my MIL about purchasing her late husband's 2007 H3. It has 95,707 miles on it. Not sure what package it has on it, if any. It has an automatic, leather, opening sunroof, 6-disc CD changer. Also has the rear axle locker, as well. All in all, a nice ride for a first time Hummer owner.

Looking forward to getting tips & tricks on the forums here. Enjoy the ride! :horns:

Last edited:

Puckrobber

Will do! Tried to add a picture with my original post, but, it was upside down. I'm not smart enough to know how to fix it. :gaah:

Puckrobber

Thanks everyone! :thumbs:

Checked on the VIN earlier. Came up as an H3 Base/H3X. I'm assuming, like Enter Hummer indicated, it's a Luxury/Adventure mixed package. I'm hoping to take ownership of it over the next few weeks, after the MIL & I work out a deal. Can't wait!

Last edited:

Puckrobber

Sorry folks! Tried to upload a couple pics, and they came out upside down! Also, I'm a dinosaur when it comes to trying to fix them. :no:

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Post up a couple of pics of the center part of the dash with the 4x4 controls. If it's a base model, it wouldn't have a locker from the factory. The dash will tell the story. And welcome to H4O!

Puckrobber

Post up a couple of pics of the center part of the dash with the 4x4 controls. If it's a base model, it wouldn't have a locker from the factory. The dash will tell the story. And welcome to H4O!

Thanks Boss! I don't have any pics of the inside, but, I do know that there is a button on the right side, that has an image of a vehicle with an x through it's rear axle. I'm assuming that is the rear locker.

I was just curious about the packages, because I haven't seen many vehicles with more than 1 package on them at a time.

And a hearty "hello" to you too, svxr8dr! :thumbs:

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
That is the locker button. And yes, you can get Lux and Adv at the same time.

Had to look up Shelton, WA. That's a pretty cool location!

Puckrobber

That is the locker button. And yes, you can get Lux and Adv at the same time.

Had to look up Shelton, WA. That's a pretty cool location!

It's an alright place. Mostly a small logging-type town. Just moved here last year. I actually was in Tucson, AZ for the last 3 years, and loving life down there. But, Dad lives up this way, and wanted me closer to him in case anything happened to him. He's in his 70's, with several health issues, and I'm his only child. So, I moved back up this way. I'm originally from Port Angeles, Washington.

By the way, are stickers & shirts still available through this site?

Last edited:

Puckrobber

Just as an update, I am now an official H3 owner! Worked out the deal, and now it insured and ready to go. Thanks everybody!

Last edited: