• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Ultimate Adventure 2017

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Hey guys! First day down and squeaky is alive! It was a brutal thrash but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

The CSF radiator KICKED ASS! Thanks again rascole!!!

First day was a success

speedy

Sir Welds a Lot
Honestly don't know if he can answer that question....But i did find this from some random post on another website:)

Lots of posts on instagram of day one. Is was a scorcher. One blown radiator, but no other carnage on day one. Back to the hotel in Phoenix tonight, then camping the next couple nights. Look for Grand Canyon and lake Powell on the plan.[/QUOTE]

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Ran payette draw today. Broke a locking hub on the final obstacle. Quick easy fix...other damage to other rigs were another locking hub, driveshaft, transfer case plug broke (weird, I know) and one guy spun the axle tubes on his front end. I will do a full recap when I'm home. Just giving quick check ins

rascole

Here is the online link to follow UA 2017. Way to represent Chris.

UA2017.JPG

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
That last climb on Pyeatt is mean! Back in 2009, a lightly modified H3 might have made it up. No chance of that today with the way the obstacle is now. Impressed by what you're doing, Chris!

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Keep on truckin' Chris and Squeaky! We are living vicariously through your adventures and you are a great ambassador for Hummers and H4O.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk