• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Craigslist 2009 H3T Hummer 4x4 - for sale by owner - $23900 - Toledo, Ohio

Alpha X

Found on Craigslist in the Detroit & Toledo areas:

https://toledo.craigslist.org/cto/6057719186.html
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/6057718909.html
https://annarbor.craigslist.org/cto/6097880082.html

2009 h3 t Hummer Adventure Package - Excellent condition - Metallic Slate Color Scheme
4x4- 4h 4hl 4ll - Vortec 3700 3.7L 5cyl engine - Power Everything - Carbon Fiber Seating
Tow Package
Remote Start
miles 101,179

New Brakes Tires and Rims
Kelly Tires on Dick Cepek chrome wheels ($1,800)
Custom SnugTop special bed shell ($3,000)

4Lo-Tank

This guy is a tool. Had talked to him multiple times. He used to claim in his add how his is very rare and only 1 of 1118 made and stuff.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

RamRod

haha its got "Custom SnugTop special bed shell ($3,000)"

Custom & Special right from the snugtop dealer- he forgot to say handmade my machine

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
...and it is NOT an Adventure package T. Don't be fooled by this tool.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Alpha X

Yea, that is in fact not an Adventure Pkg. I tried to delete this thread, but I did not find an option to do so. Mods, feel free to delete this.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Yea, that is in fact not an Adventure Pkg. I tried to delete this thread, but I did not find an option to do so. Mods, feel free to delete this.
No need to delete. Like 3Hummers said, it's educational and humorous to look at the lame Craigslist post. Minimally, it can teach other buyers of what to look for and what to avoid.

4Lo-Tank

...and it is NOT an Adventure package T. Don't be fooled by this tool.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Told ya hes a tool lol. Ive talked to him and even offered him 2k for the snugtop but he kept telling me how much the truck is really worth and that his price is low. I just told him if he only knew. He has been trying to sell this thing for like almost 1 1/2 yrs now

4Lo-Tank

What are you basing that on? The pricing seems spot on... This is not an h3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Private party value is only 17k, doesnt matter who you look it up through (edmunds, kbb, etc) and thats in very good shape. I payed less then what he wants for my alpha adv. and it is loaded other then leather. This thing is a base T nothing fancy. Just cause its a hummer and not made anymore doesnt raise the value.

awalsh

Private party value is only 17k, doesnt matter who you look it up through (edmunds, kbb, etc) and thats in very good shape. I payed less then what he wants for my alpha adv. and it is loaded other then leather. This thing is a base T nothing fancy. Just cause its a hummer and not made anymore doesnt raise the value.

False just watch they will start to turn into collector items within the next few years
Not saying price isn't a little high for a base t with 100k but saying it isnt important that it's "rare" is not necessarily true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4Lo-Tank

False just watch they will start to turn into collector items within the next few years
Not saying price isn't a little high for a base t with 100k but saying it isnt important that it's "rare" is not necessarily true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didnt say it isnt rare just that the value increase is not there for it. This might be a T but its a base i5 T.

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
I was thinking about selling one of my Ts ( base,adv), a year ago 20 was about right. Now Ts base pushing 30k, alphas pushing 40. H2 08/09 getting close to 100k.

That snug top is impossible to find these days.

Edmunds and kbb is a low ball line. They think every car is depreciating equity.

usually if u search for T there is only couple that pop up. Total number ~8500 made in total and 2500 alphas minus totaled and exported stuff. So this is gonna be collectors item soon enough. This is why I am keeping both of mine.

saying that Southwest usually has cars in better shape that rust belt.

Last edited:

4Lo-Tank

I was thinking about selling one of my Ts ( base,adv), a year ago 20 was about right. Now Ts base pushing 30k, alphas pushing 40. H2 08/09 getting close to 100k.

That snug top is impossible to find these days.

Edmunds and kbb is a low ball line. They think every car is depreciating equity.

usually if u search for T there is only couple that pop up. Total number ~8500 made in total and 2500 alphas minus totaled and exported stuff. So this is gonna be collectors item soon enough. This is why I am keeping both of mine.

saying that Southwest usually has cars in better shape that rust belt.
Thats absolutely crazy. I have never seen a h2 for 100k. Most of the local dealerships cant even get 20k for low mile ones. Where you guys come up with your pricing is unheard of.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have seen 09 H2s advertised as high as 80k. No idea what it actually sold for. Several in the 60-70k range. Again, no idea what they actually sold for.

4Lo-Tank

Hummer H3T Production breakdown:
2009: 4,736
2010: 945

Total: 5,681 produced

2010 White Base Models (fleet order): 849
2010 Alpha: 48
2010 i5 w/adventure: 24
2010 Base: 24
2009 Alpha: 2400
2009 i5 w\Adventure: 1118
2009 Base: 1218

Approximate total with standard transmission: 56

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
If those #s are true then it's even rearer that I thought. I think I need to ask for more if I sell it

if u never seeing 100k H2 look at mine it. Will see 250k h2 and ~100k H3t.

RamRod

Alpha's 09 & 10's are in the high $ teens. Low miles may get $25k at best.
If your talking about h3's then yes... H3t's are going for far more in my area high 20's for i5's and high 30's for alphas

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Alpha X

Hummer H3T Production breakdown:
2009: 4,736
2010: 945

Total: 5,681 produced

2010 White Base Models (fleet order): 849
2010 Alpha: 48
2010 i5 w/adventure: 24
2010 Base: 24
2009 Alpha: 2400
2009 i5 w\Adventure: 1118
2009 Base: 1218

Approximate total with standard transmission: 56

I've never seen the breakdown of 2010 H3T Alpha with Adventure Pkg. I'm curious though, since Alpha is so low.