• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

SoCal Event - Meet & Greret - Ruby's Diner Redondo Beach - 5/20/17

DaveK

We're back at our usual spot in Redondo. We'll be there from 9:00AM to about 2:00PM. For those interested in getting a Ham license, or upgrading, we will offer testing at 10:00AM. More info here.

From our last M&G

RMG 1 (Large).jpg
mg1 (Large).jpgRMG 2 (Large).jpg

Kurt

I should be able to make it. Probably doing some sort of run on the following long weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
When you guys want to actually have a meet and greet in the real So Cal--let me know, I'll be here next to the border in the desert waiting! :thumbs:

As for me driving four hours north to meet in "So Cal", I gotsta pass....

DaveK

When you guys want to actually have a meet and greet in the real So Cal--let me know, I'll be here next to the border in the desert waiting! :thumbs:

I'm not sure about the desert near the border, but how about a compromise in the desert in Anza Borrego. We have an annual event over a three day weekend that occurs every October.

Kurt

I'm probably going to head up to Anza Borrego within the next 2 months.. that and big bear within that time frame, anyone is welcome to join if they want to come along :D

cbetts

NERD!!!

Yeah, we keep neglecting you people down south.

Then again, your bling would clash with all of the scratches and gouges in our rigs. [emoji6]

Let's try to get you involved in an event. I am game to drive down for a meet. Maybe Fish will join in as well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk