• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

OEM roof rails, full length rack, light bar for sale

CaddyStrophic

Rails, Plasti dipped black. Comes with keys.

Full length rack. Rocky Mount 14er with two stingray extensions.

Two front support brackets.

300 watt 32 inch light bar, extremely bright.

$500. Located in Kettering. Not really wanting to ship, unless you want to pay a ton of money to do so.

I can help install everything if you are local to me. Dayton, Ohio.
dca7ecce19292f3a006f4b1a94f06234.jpg
3de4b2208c77a8d1f0690fb5ec07d7c0.jpg
b84941d6bbb1b7ff8773de116d3c8183.jpg
b37fd02a4cbf3b6a83d5daf4c0c8a8f6.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk