• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Big Dog Offroad event Moab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone on this forum going to the Big Dog Offroad event in Moab at the end of this month? This is a great trip. It is the first year being a open hummer event. Any HMMWV or Hummer H1 ( real hummers not h2&3's) can go. This has always been a invite only event but this year its not. It is a fund raiser for our buddy Stephen Garbett for his race to the 2018 winter Olympics. Steve races on TeamUSA men's skeleton national team. His season is extremely expensive and all US Olympic athletes are self funded so they appreciate all the help they can get from sponsors and donors. For more info check out [LINKS REMOVED BY ADMIN]
Here is the video from last year...
[LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN]

Last edited by a moderator:

RamRod

Is anyone on this forum going to the Big Dog Offroad event in Moab at the end of this month? This is a great trip. It is the first year being a open hummer event. Any HMMWV or Hummer H1 ( real hummers not h2&3's) can go. This has always been a invite only event but this year its not. It is a fund raiser for our buddy Stephen Garbett for his race to the 2018 winter Olympics. Steve races on TeamUSA men's skeleton national team. His season is extremely expensive and all US Olympic athletes are self funded so they appreciate all the help they can get from sponsors and donors. For more info check out https://www.facebook.com/events/1690772544571122/.
Here is the video from last year...
https://vimeo.com/193832451

As a "Not Real" Hummer owner I will not check out the event, I will not click on the link to the facebook event nor will I watch the video or support your buddies trip to PyeongChang in 2018

.... If only I had a real hummer:fu

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Closing this thread because the only "real threads" that stay open don't denigrate the majority of members on this forum with ignorant comments. - Proud HUMMER owner, though I do not own a HMMMV

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
After that dick intro and post on this forum, I doubt anyone from this forum will show up to that event or help your buddy in any way. Nice job of making friends and influencing neighbors. Better go back to attending your Toastmaster classes.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.