• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Starr 7" Hid Projector Lights - Where can I buy them? They are out of stock...

isrt300

Probationary Member
Does anyone have a lead on a set of Black Starr Projectors? I'm told they are discontinued and out of stock in all the places I've tried. Does anyone have a set sitting around they want to sell? The only other type I'd consider is the predator ones which I think were the same thing.Thanks everyone!

RamRod

What the OP is talking about is a replacement unit for the actual head lights not an accessory light

isrt300

Probationary Member
Sold out there and any other place I've tried. Does anyone have a set in hand they want to part with? Looking for black 55watt

RamRod

Sold out there and any other place I've tried. Does anyone have a set in hand they want to part with? Looking for black 55watt

About 3 weeks ago there was a person on here selling some.

Do a search in the Swap Meet and I am sure you will find it

awalsh

Could always try to tackle a retrofit! Cheaper and potentially better output

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High Five H2

If you do a retrofit, then use H1s, not H2Ss or whatever the bigger ones are called. They are too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big2dabank

I went with the JW Speaker LEDs, very happy with them.

18ce2c1d12e12dd1d858db095b98b20d.jpg

2fd4e080ac8f8e886e1e00df913e27e6.jpg

438334eb75a720850b2aeac2d6aa79d0.jpg

caa5545a113dc000d991742c0dab8c2b.jpg

RamRod

If I am correct, I believe it is mostly plug and play for the H2 crowd, they have a very different headlight situation going on then us H3 guys

Big2dabank

H2 is pretty straight forward, I have the 8700 Evolution 2 and you do need an H4 / 9007 Adapter. The cooling fins on the back of the LED house are also a little larger/deeper than the OEM headlight bucket, so you have to dremel or hole saw out some of the back of the bucket to clear the cooling fins. Its easy, once complete, the headlights are fully adjustable for alignment. I've had them for over a year and no trouble at all and no flicker.