• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

hummer h2 roof rack

Bmonts h3

Can everyone post up there hummer h2's with roof racks and how much they cost. I'm looking at getting one for mine also if anyone knows of anyone who makes them I would like to go that route I have seen some very nice custom ones on google images thanks​

Big2dabank

Gobi Stealth Rack ($1,300 +/-) and Gobi SUT Bed Rack ($1,200+/-). I have had them for over 10 years great product, makes the product so much more versatile to carry gear.

attachment.php

Big2dabank

Considerings its about 10 years old and I use the crap out of it, its in really great shape. A few spots where the powder coat has rubbed or scratched off, but nothing major.

IMG_0917.JPGIMG_0918.JPG

Bmonts h3

Thanks for the pictures that isn't bad at all for being 10 years old I might go with the ranger rack by gobi

grod98

IMG_0386.JPG
I just received and installed my gobi stealth rack about a week ago. Paid 1300 was about a two month wait . This thing is sweet I need the bed rack next

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TonkaTank93

After the new year rolls in, I've got a guy I'm going to be buying some roof boxes from. I'll try to take pictures of them before, during and after the install.