• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Diode Dynamics: NEW STAGE SERIES: Rally-Qualified LED Light Bars

Diode Dynamics

LED Lighting Experts
[video=youtube;hn6Re02LRUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn6Re02LRUw[/video]

Diode Dynamics: NEW! Stage Series Light Bars

Introducing STAGE SERIES LED lighting! Inspired by the needs of a professional rally driver, these light bars have been designed for maximum functionality, with compact size, cutting-edge TIR optics, and a useful beam pattern, all in a highly durable package.

-Advanced TIR (total internal reflection) optic
-Slim design, for easy mounting
-Available in driving or wide beam patterns

Diode Dynamics

LED Lighting Experts
Very intriguing, what distance are the beam pattern photos taken at?

Here's a comparison of lux measurements our engineering team put together:

16387268_10100128333177293_557888422125764553_n.jpg

They are a tremendous value, especially in comparison to higher priced brand name products

Thanks!
Nick C.

Diode Dynamics

LED Lighting Experts
6in_DrivingPattern.jpg

When installed and aimed in accordance with your state's regulations, the Driving pattern on our SS6 Stage Series 6" meets SAE J581 as a Driving/Auxiliary High Beam Light, and the Wide pattern meets SAE J583 as a Foglamp, for legal on-road use.

Please check your local laws and regulations for aiming, installation, and applicability.

Nick C.

Diode Dynamics

LED Lighting Experts
Looking for specific measurements? We have spec-diagrams available for each size so you can plan your mounting locations easily:

Stage_Series_6_inch-01.jpg

Thank you!
Nick C.

Kyle

Seeing these pictures really makes me ponder the lumen rating on the single row I just installed on my H3, they claim its 24,000 lumens, but doesn't look as bright or have the throw these have. Makes me want to compare them now.