• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Big Bear snow run Saturday Jan 28

Zach

Mall Crawler
Postponing this until maybe next weekend

Trying to plan a Big Bear snow run. Ideally would like to have at least three trucks to make this happen. Plan on just running the fire roads and nothing to extreme. Should be plenty of snow still on the ground.

Meeting Spot: We will be meeting at 9:30 at the Big Bear Discovery Center on the North Shore of Big Bear Lake. The Discovery Center is located at 40971 North Shore Dr. (which is Hwy 38) in the town Fawnskin, which is just on the north side of Big Bear Lake across the water from the town of Big Bear.

Make sure you bring some warm clothes as highs are showing maybe into the 40's.

More than likely I will be heading up the 38 this trip as it is easier and less curves with ice. I plan on being up there early and having breakfast before. I believe the usually place we go, The Log Cabin, is closed

Communication channel 37

If anyone plans to go, and doesn't have my number, pm me

For whoever is heading up in the am, drive cautiously there may be ice in some spots.

In

Zach - H2

Possible

06H3 - H3

Last edited:

JRWid

Sorry Zach, I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. Hope you can still go - big bear is a lot of fun in the snow as long as you stay off those narrow steep trails covered with ice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk