• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Help me, I have a problem

Enter Hummer

Nah, theres h2's in colorado. The only thing is the Jeeps might give you funny looks on the trail, but hey, they give EVERYONE who aint a jeep a look!

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
Since I have both, here is breakdown:

H3T
+
narrower ( always when I don't know trail or when I am by myself or +1)
v8 is really good, 80mph loaded with 37s no problems ( jeeps/Toys can't keep up)

-
Very small inside
stuff inside bed always collects tooooooo much dust ( I do lots of desert outings)
TC is weak
Weak halfshafts

H2
+
great power/transm
very wide inside ( 2 kids car seats and wife on the rear seat, 600mi trips in one day is not a problem)
suv 7 seats
towing 3+k trailer off-road is not an issue. ( more like rock crawling)

-
weak front end
Wide for some trails

High Five H2

Since I have both, here is breakdown:

H3T
+
narrower ( always when I don't know trail or when I am by myself or +1)
v8 is really good, 80mph loaded with 37s no problems ( jeeps/Toys can't keep up)

-
Very small inside
stuff inside bed always collects tooooooo much dust ( I do lots of desert outings)
TC is weak
Weak halfshafts

H2
+
great power/transm
very wide inside ( 2 kids car seats and wife on the rear seat, 600mi trips in one day is not a problem)
suv 7 seats
towing 3+k trailer off-road is not an issue. ( more like rock crawling)

-
weak front end
Wide for some trails

When you say the TC is weak, what do you mean? The shift fork? I've always heard it was a pretty tough unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PAT

Probationary Member
Some body please help me out my A/C issue

I did install the thru hole resistor 68 ohm 1/2 watt at the light blue with black strip and after that I did the reset process but it's still not hot just one click of the temperature knob, so what should I do next. I already check the 3 actuator blend doors, all works but I don't know how many actuator blend doors in the dash of 2006 Hummer H3.