• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTB Volant H3 intake

Ron46

Capt.
Does anybody have an Volant cold air intake for a 2008-2009 hummer h3 3.7l that they are looking to sell? Or does anybody know of where to buy one? Thanks

TR1-H3X

Not to hijack...piggyback maybe...I'd be interested in the '07 version (H3..3.7l) if someone had one they were looking to sell.

Ron, if you're pissed I'll remove!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ron46

Capt.
that's fine, I believe the 07 version is different from the 08-09 version I am looking for

Ron46

Capt.
I would like to have a closed air intake, but I can't stand the stock intake box. Mine always rattles, makes a lot of noise, and in the intake side of the box is restrictive. I would like to make a custom intake with an air docs/ volant intake if I can find one, unless do you have any other suggestions for a closed intake?

Bruces

I have an air doc and like it. If the air box rattles make sure the bolt by the coolant tank is tight. All fasteners should have rubber bushings.