• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New member from Hawaii

Jkeone808

How's it going guys, my name is Jesse from Honolulu Hawaii happy to be a part of this forum, looking forward to learning more about everything hummer from everyone here. I picked up my H3 about a week ago, it's an 07 adventure with almost 39k mi. Picked it up for 20k. Anything I should be looking to do have done right off the bat?

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks nice and clean. If you don't have any maintenance history on it I would get the normal services done on it. How are you going to use it? Daily driver, wheel it.......

Jkeone808

Thanks, I have all the service history but I'm gonna do Fluid changes on it this weekend anyway, it will be my daily driver but hopefully it will fill a little bit of both roles for me.

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
I'm already in the process of "dechroming" the entire thing, I'm surprised they went so chrome heavy from the factory.

It's what killed the brand. GM was after any customer they could grab, when they should have been after the customers right for the brand. I'll always remember this quote, "Chrome don't get you home," and I think it can imply to way more things in life than to just bling on a 4x4.

Stoic Bluejay

Chrome is for some 20 something trying to peacock through the bars and walking back after a night of shame. Lol I've also never had any issues with plasti-dip rattle can format. If you want to switch colors you can pull it off. It survives through bad weather and car wash.