Welcome to the H4O - HUMMER 4x4 Off Road.
Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131
Results 1,951 to 1,964 of 1964
    Bogger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amrg View Post
    Your video needs english subtitles!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I'm sure it will be full of bleeps.
    2006 H3 Adventure & modified Rancho with SOA

Baja
    Thanks
    Schwarttzy, if the brackets are ending up being welded together instead of one piece formed without your knowledge, then you should hold the company/party responsible for the issue accountable and require them to provide corrected replacements or compensation. They were supposed to provide the product according to your specifications and if they failed to do that and covered it up then they need to be held accountable for it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    2008 H3 Alpha
    2008 Victory Red H3

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils." - General John Stark

N1JPA

Low Profile
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Schwarttzy, if the brackets are ending up being welded together instead of one piece formed without your knowledge, then you should hold the company/party responsible for the issue accountable and require them to provide corrected replacements or compensation. They were supposed to provide the product according to your specifications and if they failed to do that and covered it up then they need to be held accountable for it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    This is correct, if someone fabbed these for you, they are on the hook for following your design. You may need to have a friendly face to face conversation with them, followed up with an email to reiterate whatever you agreed to. If they make it right in a timely fashion, it is resolved. If not, have an attorney send a demand letter.

You do not owe anyone anything other than replacing parts not manufactured as described.You owe those but should work it out on the back end with the fabricator- and it is likely not all parts are defective nor will all individuals who purchased one submit a claim- just like a recall notice. Perhaps, if you have the records, you send a notice to addresses where this item has been shipped before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fanugy
    08 H3 Alpha
    08 Ram 2500
    07 Dodge Durango
    A longer wishlist...

"Like Nothing Else"
    Thanks
    Finally got an order in with GOBI for replacement brackets for the rack and ladder, turns out my old emails had been going to their spam folder for some reason lol The old brackets were rusted/stuck onto my totaled H3.
    Now to just wait for them to go through production.
    -2009 H3 Alpha/Adv
    -2008 H3 Alpha-RIP

Street Tire
    Thanks
    I'm finding it rather difficult to believe on such a low volume item like the skids that one wouldn't notice that the brackets were welded instead of one piece. It is a serious safety concern that could kill someone. What are you doing selling things things if you 'have no money' to back up the inevitable problems that arise?
    09 H3T Alpha/Adv- |Rancho on 37's and 4.56 |Tuned |Gobi Stealth |Starr Hid |Thor Bumper |Arb Snorkel |Airdoc |UCP |American Roll Tonneau |Arb Compressor |Katzkins |Kenwood |Too many Led's

Low Profile
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxx View Post
    I'm finding it rather difficult to believe on such a low volume item like the skids that one wouldn't notice that the brackets were welded instead of one piece. It is a serious safety concern that could kill someone. What are you doing selling things things if you 'have no money' to back up the inevitable problems that arise?
    Wow. Time to back off. You clearly have no experience subcontracting materials or services and there has been no denial of anything other than shock over the situation. You clearly display a lack of understanding if you think every component manufactured, in-house or out, is blessed by the owner/orderer. Clearly something is wrong, but he owes you exactly ZERO until he can figure out the scenario under which it occurred- if it even occurred with his product. The faux rage/shock/“how dangerous” plays very, very poorly. And, just because you gritch and wine, a manufacturer will normally only replace your product once you return the faulty one. That is the remedy, not making you feel good or entertaining your outrage.

My torque converter was purchased, installed in front of my newly rebuilt tranny, and failed in 200 miles, shredding my tranny. The remedy owed me was a replaced torque converter after I removed the faulty one. I was not owed fluid, labor, self-righteous outrage, or the components of my transmission.

I’m sure lesser men could sue for such things. But this forum does not appear to be filled of those indignant, self-important types. Perhaps I am wrong.

Fanugy
    08 H3 Alpha
    08 Ram 2500
    07 Dodge Durango
    A longer wishlist...

Street Tire
    Thanks
    Feel free to be the guinea pig on having one fail at freeway speed. I have more experience running a business than you have years on the planet. Subcontracted or not your still on the hook. There are probably a whole twenty sets in existence if that. I'm pretty sure any normal person would have inspected what they designed and paid for.

No denial?

Here, I will copy it for you since reading comprehension isn't your strong point.

Originally Posted by lsv_palana
    No ! they welded .. look on picture please - so you can see weld only on top of mount.. no weld on back side where spring ... moun broken in half on bad weld.. look on picture..

I can assure you it is not my part if it's welded.

Had your torque converter killed a passenger i'm sure you would be one of those self important lesser men.

Quote Originally Posted by fanugy View Post
    Wow. Time to back off. You clearly have no experience subcontracting materials or services and there has been no denial of anything other than shock over the situation. You clearly display a lack of understanding if you think every component manufactured, in-house or out, is blessed by the owner/orderer. Clearly something is wrong, but he owes you exactly ZERO until he can figure out the scenario under which it occurred- if it even occurred with his product. The faux rage/shock/“how dangerous” plays very, very poorly. And, just because you gritch and wine, a manufacturer will normally only replace your product once you return the faulty one. That is the remedy, not making you feel good or entertaining your outrage.

My torque converter was purchased, installed in front of my newly rebuilt tranny, and failed in 200 miles, shredding my tranny. The remedy owed me was a replaced torque converter after I removed the faulty one. I was not owed fluid, labor, self-righteous outrage, or the components of my transmission.

I’m sure lesser men could sue for such things. But this forum does not appear to be filled of those indignant, self-important types. Perhaps I am wrong.

09 H3T Alpha/Adv- |Rancho on 37's and 4.56 |Tuned |Gobi Stealth |Starr Hid |Thor Bumper |Arb Snorkel |Airdoc |UCP |American Roll Tonneau |Arb Compressor |Katzkins |Kenwood |Too many Led's

Bogger
    Thanks
    Time to tone down the bashing and let the facts come in. I had the leaf spring mounts myself until my SOA and I can assure you that they were bent and not welded.
    2006 H3 Adventure & modified Rancho with SOA

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rascole For This Useful Post:

Korby7 (05-24-2018)

Low Profile
    Thanks
    I checked mine last night and it looks like mine could be one of the welded ones. The inner bend looks too sharp to be a bend so I am assuming it’s a weld. I’ve already been in contact with Schwarttzy and I can assure you he’s doing whatever he can to deal with the situation. I am surprised mine has lasted as long as it has with all that it has been through, maybe mine was just welded better. But let’s be patient. He’s working on it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Vdawg1115 For This Useful Post:

Schwarttzy (05-24-2018)

Baja

Thanks
    Wanted to update you guys on what has been going on.

Again, I apologize for my mistake.

Yes, there is welded leaf spring bolt plates out there that I'm calling version 2. I had completely forgotten about that change because I didn't exactly make the change, I just verbally approved it.

Below is Version 3, it will be bent like the original design so that it cannot have the same failure. It also has some minor changes to improve the ease of installation. To make it easier to manufacture, the shock mount is 1/4" lower.

While this decision this isn't final, currently the thought is that there was no penetration resulting in a poor weld which caused failure. Again this isn't final, but this is currently the only reported incident so far.

I plan to replace his High Clearance Leaf Spring Bolt Plates free of charge with the new design. Although I would want to know those particular ones are destroyed somehow because shipping them will cost a ton.

I plan to offer everyone $10 off every part they purchase for the next month with the idea to raise awareness and to check their High Clearance Leaf Spring Bolt Plates.

For anyone that ever has any issues with my parts, know that I will do everything I can to take care of you within reason.

Last edited by Schwarttzy; 05-24-2018 at 09:28 PM.

Visit Schwarttzy.com for more parts and info on the H3 Hummer.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Schwarttzy For This Useful Post:

Acer4LO (05-26-2018), JPaul (05-25-2018), rascole (05-25-2018), Vdawg1115 (05-24-2018)

Low Profile
    Thanks
    Erick

This is a good response and approach, those of us who have purchased your stuff are grateful for the products and also the known support.

Low Profile
    Thanks
    It’s easy for everyone to forget that this isn’t even Eric’s full time job. Just something he does on the side for the betterment of the H3 community.

Low Profile
    Thanks
    Started my head light mod

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Strength comes from the pack. Without a pack you are nothing.

Street Tire
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by H3Wolf View Post
    Started my head light mod

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    how can you do that ? please teach me..

Отправлено с моего SM-N950F через Tapatalk