• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

June 25th Badlands Indiana

GreatDaneHummer

I know the main group of people are going Friday through Sunday. I plan on Saturday and Sunday. Not sure I can take off on that Friday from work. I am shooting to get there around 8am depending on traffic getting out of Chicago. Anyone from up towards Chicago I am happy to caravan down with.

Stoic Bluejay

Thanks for the invite will be up in Chicagoland for the weekend with family. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next Badlands:bc3:

GreatDaneHummer

I will be leaving my house around 5am to get there around 8am. You are welcome to caravan down with me if your near downtown Chicago. Text or call 773-458-4815 if you need anything.

*People going, it will be a mixed bag of vehicles. I know a few Jeeps are going and staying the entire weekend camping out. I will most likely only stay Saturday night camping out.

GreatDaneHummer

I didn't hear anything about that. Just checked the calendar and it sure is. I would still like to come see the races so its worth it either way even if I can't run trails. I will call tomorrow to see about the trails open.

GreatDaneHummer

Ok so here is the deal. It is open to off roading till 3pm then the races take over. That works great for me because I would enjoy staying and watching the races while eating some good food. I will for sure still be going and anyone is welcome to join me.

4speedfunk

The rock garden and the east half of the creek is always off limits to dirt bikes/quads. I've been to several "events" and never been ran off or asked to park it....but you need to stay off the dunes and stay east of the tubes in the licensed vehicle area.
The place is huge, lots of room to play.

GreatDaneHummer

Yes dirt bikers are special people... 10 feet on one side of your truck and 3 feet on the other guess which one they will aim for... lol