• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2016 Moab Black Sheep t-shirts available to order

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
The 2016 Moab Black Sheep shirt is available to order!

The front will have the smaller H4O logo on the breast. The back will be this design and the heather gray is the shirt color

Shirt: Heather Gray, short sleeve (long sleeve $2 more). Sizes: Small to 4XL

Price: $17 each, delivered to Moab. Ordering will close on Sunday, Feb 28. Ordering is limited to attendees (past and present). We need to get orders in quickly to allow for production time and delivery to Moab just a few weeks from now.

Please indicate sizes and quantities when you order. If you forget to give size/quantity in the order just send me a PM.

i-49Kv8c8-L.jpg

JPaul

Booo, first time wearing my shirt and the stitching for the hem completely came undone (at first I thought it was just a loose/waste thread, until I realized it had pulled out half the stitching already). I can re-hem it, but it shouldn't have come undone after one wash. :(

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Sorry to hear. We always buy the same Gildan shirts and they've held up for years; sounds like you got one that got past Gildan's quality control. I can check tomorrow to see if I have any replacements.