• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Last minute big bear run 1/9/15

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Just spoke to Zach. Last minute big bear run Saturday! Hitting fire roads should be fun with over 2 feet of snow.

Meet around 930?

Let's see who's in and we can get more specific details

Expendable

I'm going with a different group. Got 5 H1s (maybe more) running 3N14. Maybe we'll run across each other.

There's a group from Steel Soldiers also going, it might get crowded on the trails.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Too bad Dave, maybe next time!

So far it's
06 H3- H3
Bro of H3- JK on his brand new 40s that need to be broken in!!!
Zach- H2
Torres-H3

Spoke to someone up there now. Where there cabin is at they have just under 3 feet and expecting more

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Im home and alive

here's my breaking trail on gold mtn. See my front tire. 37s under snow and I didn't even have my tire on hard packed ground. It was deeper then 37s but my sliders wouldn't let me drop any more. Snow bashing technique was working well

Ran 3n16 and gold mtn. Camped in the snow too. We broke trail on all of it! Even fire roads were gnarly with people getting stuck. I'll post a report later

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
You will get there. it's been years in the making. Lots of long nights fixing broken ****, upgrading, and making things better and still trying to improve.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Thank you. It's not for everyone that's for sure but that's what makes modifying great. You can make it you, even if it's not up your alley, like I saw on the other thread lol