• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2016 - Moab Black Sheep Week, March 27-April 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Not sure I'm in yet as I have to get some more work done on the T's drive train to get it trail ready but will sure try.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Not so simple. Got to take the 33s off and get the 35s on and that takes a while - 2 months minimum. Than there's that thing with the chewed up ring and pinion in the front diff.

Kurt

I'll get the time marked in for vacation. Trucks all done, by this time I'll either have moved back to the US or in the process of doing so [and taking a few weeks off anyways].

Kurt

Motors been in for a bit, but I'm having extras done here and there, had the door hardware redone, new springs but in, alignment, etc. Wanted to get a new key fob/license plate bracket and those are out of production so I'll have to source something on my own or fab something up. :)

I'll take a quick trip to Borrego Springs or Big Bear the weekend before to get a shakedown on it before driving it to Moab.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Lol what can I say, maybe I can help Luis.

I will be starting a new job 1st or 2nd week in January depending on if I pass the background check...I don't know how the job will change my chance for Moab yet. I do get 2 weeks vacation right off the bat but taking it a few months in would probably look questionable to an employer

Kurt

Be up front, there's no problems with that in my experience, just say you had a trip planned in advance of applying for the job.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Luis, I don't think we should work anymore on the T. Each time we repair one thing, two more, um, opportunities come up.

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk

Woodtick

attachment.php
I hope Twinmill can make it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 569
Status
Not open for further replies.