• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

H3 Alpha 4 Wheeler of the year Banner

F

Former User

Great condition. It's roughly 36" x 72" Looking to get $40 Shipped with in the states. I can ship out for extra if you want.

IMG_1885.jpg

High Five H2

that's pretty rad. wish I'd seen it earlier (and that I had a garage to hang it in, along with all my Metallica and Johnny Cash flipping the bird posters)

F

Former User

Payment sent. Tacked on a few extra bones to cover the fee.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'd wonder'd what was up with that. I've done probably a hundred paypal transactions and you my friend, are the first. I don't need to know those great bands to know it's going to a good home ;) Thanks again, Cheers