• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

I Got A Scorpion

PreferredChassisFab

Yosemite Sam
I'm one of the five that took him to court so your not going to get more first hand info. If he sold it that too is fraud because Sonni no longer owned the rights. He fled Arkansas to escape the court order and was in "hiding" in New Mexico for any years. I handed over my 1/5 part to the original chassis/trailer designer that was Sonni's original partner in the beginning. He's the guy the started the suit and pulled us other victims into the case against.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"
All these people "coming out of the woodpile" claiming rights, design ownership and involvement in the Scorpion and slandering Mr Soni Honegger's name amazes me! While Soni is not without fault in all of the antics, he is the "Father" of the Scorpion's design. ALL legal proceedings filed by Mr Mike Seay against Mr Honegger have been dismissed by the legal courts in Arkansas and New Mexico. PCF is the legal owner of ALL technology, intellectual property, trademarks and patents on Scorpion design and construction.
For the 13 years since PCF acquired the Scorpion, I have fought all this hostility, most of it BS, and I hope for a time when I can concentrate on moving forward without all this "chest pounding"!
While you have your opinion on the happenings of the past of which I was not involved, you are not informed of the Scorpion present.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maasaaayyyyyyyybbbbbbbdeeeeeeeeeeee. :) the Scorpion still needs a little work. It has an exhaust leak, one air bag leaks and it still needs a little pedal when first starting. It has new spark plugs, wires, filters, oil, diff, tranny, brake and Tcase fluid. It has been cleaned up.the previous owner did some non stock additions which I will likely undo or have Dwaine undo. ( disconnected the seat belt locks, removed the foot heaters, relocated the air intake and added an aftermarket brake booster )
the trailer has been completely reconditioned and painted including new tires and jack.
if JJ is able to come we likely will bring the 92 and Scorpion. She has a Prego horse that is supposed to deliver in early April so that may screw up that plan.

Last edited:

den277

Probationary Member
Good afternoon. I wanted to ask . Do you have new photos of Scorpio .? He was the repair ? How he looks now ? Thank you