• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Katemsy Rocks

High Five H2

that's close to me. I'm down. depends on when, though. My tires are bald and it will be another month before I get new ones.

Hercules-H3T

You guys figure out a date
I know that there open for octoberfest for an over night stay if we could get in
Im free just about always.

Sent from my fish.

rsc

Dang it, can't go at the moment but K2 is BAD A$$! Do not go without your sliders and UCP and expect some rash/damage. :D I'll have to see what the schedule is in a couple of months, then I'll be down there.

High Five H2

anyone planning on going still? I'm definitely going if I can get my tires on by then. If not, how about sometime in November somewhere else?

High Five H2

Just FYI - looks like a local group is going to K2 the last weekend they're open and to a place called twin buttes near San Angelo. Twin buttes looks like it's pretty easy, but it's still an outing.

SickStringC

I have a group of Jeepers that will be there the last weekend it's open. K2 is no joke. UCP is your friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High Five H2

ha ha! I was in Austin this summer but it's a bit of a drive. I have about a full weekend's worth of work to do to it, though....

High Five H2

There's a group of jeepers coming up from the midland Odessa area. I guess I'll do some charity work and come up with them, :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk