• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS FS: Hummer H1 steel wall hanger (decoration)

Chocflip201

In the Rocky Mountains
11 Gauge steel, dimensions are approx 12"x15", asking $50 shipped. Turned out really nice.

Screenshot_2015-08-27-09-08-20_zpsjraeuxdv.png

Last edited:

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Can you make a Recon H3 specific one? I'll gladly pay for extra work if needed. Would best garage/man cave decoration ever! :D

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Chocflip201

In the Rocky Mountains
Can you make a Recon H3 specific one? I'll gladly pay for extra work if needed. Would best garage/man cave decoration ever! :D

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Post up the pic you want it done from. Straight on and slightly up so you can see the hood works best.

Chocflip201

In the Rocky Mountains
Is everyone who wants an H3 one good with getting Recon's 3? They can be done a little cheaper if they are batches of a few of the same, rather than a handful of different pictures.

Chocflip201

In the Rocky Mountains
'05Mudiak I haven't got a pic from him yet, I think your signature pic would make a good template