• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Checking for interest - October Black Sheep week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Spoke to Neo and he's up for an October Black Sheep week, though he's a wee bit busy covering Moab in firewood.

The dates would be Saturday, October 3 - Sat, October 10.

Newbies and veterans both welcome!

Please post up below if you are interested, definitely in no matter what, or in if there's sufficient interest. Would be helpful if you posted the days that you'd likely be there.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Interested. Too early to tell though. I would be there all week if I went. Matt had said he wanted to go but not sure if that has changed or not.

Highatop

Interested also. I still have to find out about if I'm getting a delivery or not. I'll know more soon. Bein 6 hours away, its hard not to...

Neo

Badfish
everyone feel free to camp at the outpost, business is insane so can't plan a whole lot. if it's cold things will be even crazier. i put the 3rd through the 10th of Oct. on the calendar come anytime you want as usual or stay the whole week. anyone been to Tustin lately? the T-case will need a ride back :wink: how that goes will decide how much trail time i'll have probably late in the week. come on out if you can and if not i'll see you the week after EJS next year. We should start a thread so the Texas and Colorado guys that just show up but aren't on the forum as members can read it, i know some of them will be here...

and for anyone wondering what's new, we deliver wood all the way to Mexican Hat now :whaa:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Damn neo, if you keep this up you might be delivering wood to Tustin :giggle: if I attend I can stop down there to pick it up. right now I'm up in the air. Depends on a lot of things.

persius1

Count me in from October 3-7 as long as I can get my new cross member replaced by then.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

jbrand11

S*%#t!!!!!!!! Just checked work schedule and am working 4th thru 18th, was hoping to get a chance to meet and start putting faces with all the names.

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
everyone feel free to camp at the outpost, business is insane so can't plan a whole lot. if it's cold things will be even crazier. i put the 3rd through the 10th of Oct. on the calendar come anytime you want as usual or stay the whole week. anyone been to Tustin lately? the T-case will need a ride back :wink: how that goes will decide how much trail time i'll have probably late in the week. come on out if you can and if not i'll see you the week after EJS next year. We should start a thread so the Texas and Colorado guys that just show up but aren't on the forum as members can read it, i know some of them will be here...

and for anyone wondering what's new, we deliver wood all the way to Mexican Hat now :whaa:

I won't be in Tustin, but planning on being outside Vegas, up in the mountains, sometime the last week in Sept, then heading over to Moab for a few days. So if no one can make it to Moab, can someone make it to Vegas? I'll transport the t/case to Neo's.

Zach

Mall Crawler

I might be able to swing by there this week and hand it off to Alex in Big Bear. If he has room. Can't confirm if I can make it otherwise I would bring it, just too far out and work

Panzer07

I might go, however, I do not compromise, since it seems scheiße goes side ways, whenever I do... I got couple of thing going on but if I find the time due to one or two not happening or developing. I'd be there...panzer's tranny is one problem I would finally be takin are this month hopefully, then I have a possible LAPD academy date... Or GavinDeBecker job opportunity, School, Army Reserve, etc, wife, and new baby on the way. I Hate Being An Adult !!!

Torres

JPaul

I wish I could go, but I have a trip back to New England planned for that week already (I grew up there and haven't been back in 13+ years). I've had the H3 for only a few months now and really need to get out and learn how to wheel it. I met up with PCH2 yesterday to pick up the Thor bumper he had and he strongly suggested going out with you guys at some point. I should be able to make next years runs though, or if anyone is doing a weekend run somewhere here in Utah, I'd love to tag along.

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
There is a good chance I can make it.

And Siri says...
206982080425d55a413db9_zpsrbgtxf89.gif~original

Status
Not open for further replies.