• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2024 Black Sheep shirts for Sand Hollow

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
2024 shirts are now available to order. These are for anyone that's attended a past event or will be attending this year. Shirts are $25 this year with a nicer, more premium shirt. This will be a Comfort Colors brand shirt and these are unisex. This is the estimated break-even price w/o shipping. If you need these shipped, please add $8 to the order. Please order no later than Friday, Feb 9. Ordering closed as shirt blanks are backordered.

Please send funds via PayPal and let me know the sizes in the "What's this for"" box on the PayPal page. Short sleeve only. If needed, send me a message here.

Here's the 2024 design that will be on a brick red Comfort Colors shirt. This image will be 3 color (normally I do 2 color) and as always, this will be on the back with the H4O logo on the front.

i-RFM35Rf.png

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
4Lo, got it, but ordering is now closed after yours. Doing it a couple days early as these shirts are going to be a bit hard to get.