• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Recent content by MtyMous

  1. M

    New to the Forum. Lots of fun coming for my H1 HMCS

    Thanks @coopertechparts . What area of Cali are you in? I'm down in the beach cities in LA.
  2. M

    1999 HVAC Unit with wiring, vacuum lines, controls, brackets, etc.

    Here's a similar listing to what I have. This listing is for vehicles that already have the electronic controls and pieces from a 1997.5 and up. https://hummerh1parts.com/6009308-r.html
  3. M

    1999 HVAC Unit with wiring, vacuum lines, controls, brackets, etc.

    Well, I'm moving through my build and pulling off parts so I can update and upgrade the truck. With that, I pulled off the HVAC from my truck. Selling a full 1999 HVAC Unit that was working and in good shape. It was retrofitted into my truck before I bought it (I have a 1996). I'd still get the...
  4. M

    New to the Forum. Lots of fun coming for my H1 HMCS

    Its a 1996 with the 6.5 TD
  5. M

    New to the Forum. Lots of fun coming for my H1 HMCS

    New to the forum. Wanting to spread the joy and show some of the work I'm doing as well as gaining advice. I have a lot of parts coming off my HMCS that I'm sure someone will find useful or valuable, but I don't want them laying around my garage. I'll post a for-sale post later. Happy to be...
Top